Cancer is, from conception, already in the very nature of the fertilized egg. Scientists calculate that a person has between 70 and 100 trillion cells in his body. According to Dr. Edward Kelley, dispersed throughout our body are two germ (potential cancer) cells for every area the size of a pin-head. This is why cancer can form just about anywhere.
Although a blow, a bruise, a drop of tar in the lungs, sunburn, an overdose of x-ray, or anything requiring repair is normal everyday wear and tear on the body, the injury stimulates estrogen formation, setting the stage for cancer. This is because the presence of the female hormone gets the germ cell mistakenly thinking it is now time to have a baby, starts growing a placenta for a baby that never develops. What this boils down to is that ‘daily, everyone produces Malignant Tumor Cells’. Daily, however, most everyone’s pancreas produces adequate pancreatin to digest these abnormal placentas, and the food we eat. But when the pancreas is overworked, oftentimes due to the intake of too much protein, it fails to produce the necessary protein-digesting enzymes so that the abnormal placenta just keeps on growing, does not stop, and some 39 months later is clinically diagnosed as what we call Cancer.
Cancer is only a symptom that one’s protein metabolism is in serious trouble. . Although there is now a growing awareness that diet greatly affects health in general, it still has to dawn on the medical community to stop the disease process. Surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy treat only the tumors and not the patient who has the disease. For now, prevention is our best recourse. Be a step ahead of this dreaded scourge.
On preventive mode I:
1. try to limit my protein to fish at breakfast and lunch, and NO proteins after 1 pm, to allow 16 hours for my enzymes to digesting any abnormal placenta and/or toxic cell wastes;
2. limit animal protein, if at all;
3. take the co-enzyme vitamins and minerals necessary to get enzymes to where they are needed;
4. take as much raw fruits and vegetables;
5. take an enzyme tablet after meals, but take 2 after a heavy meal.
6. NO canned, processed, preserved foods whatsoever.